Pools & Cabines
Please note that upon completing your online reservation, your credit card will be charged the full amount.
In order for Wine Family members to receive their discount, they must still be a member on the day of their scheduled visit.
Not a member? Join Today!
Francis Ford Coppola wanted to create a place for families to come and enjoy all the best things in life together. For years, he had seen children playing around the fountain at Inglenook, pleading with their parents to allow them to jump in. Francis always sympathized with the children, so he thought, Gee, the kids will want to go swimming, so let's have swimming pools.
Situated in the center of the park area at the winery, two swimming pools totaling 3,600 square feet are surrounded by chaise lounge chairs, which have become a welcome addition for children and adults on warm Alexander Valley days.
Cabine Package Reservation for 4 (includes 1 Cabine, 4 pool passes & 4 lounge chairs):
- Accommodates 4 people (adults & children 3 years of age and older).
- Preselect your seating on the pool deck – 4 chaise lounge chairs.
- Cabines come equipped with a private shower, 4 towels, 1 Sofia Mini Single per adult 21 years of age or older (up to 4 people), a deck of Francis Ford Coppola Winery playing cards, and a copy of Zoetrope: All-Story magazine, which received the National Magazine Award for Fiction
Pricing: (Tax not included)
- Monday - Thursday: $185, Wine Family Members: $145
- Friday - Sunday: $210, Wine Family Members: $170
- Holiday Weekends**: $235, Wine Family Members: $185
Individual Pool Pass (available for purchase at Guests Reception upon arrival):
- Available for purchase for same day use at Guest Reception upon arrival, on a first-come, first-serve basis..
- Accommodates 1 person (required for children 3 years of age and older).
- Day use of 1 Towel.
- Use of public showers and locker rooms.
- Seating area on the lawn or in white bistro chairs on the pool deck, reserved for use by our pool pass guests. Individual pool passes do not include Cabines or lounge chairs
- Please note: Space is limited and seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Pricing: (Tax not included)
- Adult pool pass: $40, Wine Family: $30
- Child pool pass (ages 3-14): $20, Wine Family: $15
- Adult pool pass: $45, Wine Family: $35
- Child pool pass (ages 3-14): $25, Wine Family: $20
2018 Pool Calendar:
- Spring: April 20 - May 27 (Open Fri - Sun)
- Summer: May 28 - Sept 27 (Open Daily)
- Fall: Sept 28 - Oct 27 (Open Fri - Sun)
- Pool Hours: 11am - 6pm
- Memorial Day: May 25, 26, 27, 28
- Independence Day: June 29, 30 & July 1, 4
- Labor Day: August 31 & September 1, 2, 3
All reservations must be made online
Once you have made a reservation online and submitted payment, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email, please reach out to Guest Services to assist with your reservation. In order for Wine Family members to receive their discount, they must still be a member on the day of their scheduled visit. If you are no longer a member, you will be charged the additional rate for your reservation.
A credit card payment is required to hold your reservation. See our policy for cancellation fees.
- A minimum of a 72 hour notice for cancelling all reservations is required to receive a refund. Reservations canceled less than 72 hours before the date of the scheduled reservation will be charged the full rate.
- Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a cancellation confirmation within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email, please reach out to Guest Services to assist with your cancellation.
I ACCEPT THE TERMS & GUIDELINES FOR THE DAY OF POOL USE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE AND THE DETAILS LISTED ONLINE. I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA WINERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL MY RESERVATION SHOULD I NOT ABIDE BY THE TERMS LISTED, INCLUDING THE CANCELLATION POLICY.
Guide to a great day:
Please help us keep your kids safe. Keep your eyes on your children and stay within arm’s reach of children under 6 years of age while in the pool, including children wearing US Coast Guard approved life jackets. Please, no arm floaties.
Children ages 7-15 must have a parent present within the pool area at all times, who is actively observing them. Please note that the parent must purchase a pool pass of their own, even if they are not planning to enjoy the pool for the day.
We provide the fun and comfort for your kids. Water toys, flotation devices, masks, portable cribs, and tents can cause safety hazards and are not allowed. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are permitted. Please see a lifeguard if you have any questions.
Changing rooms, lockers, swimsuit spinners, and showers are located at the west end of the park.
Please enjoy a variety of food and drinks offered at the Pool Cafe. We ask that you do not bring in outside food or drink.
There are water stations available near the Pool Cafe for your convenience.
Restrooms are located above the bocce courts near the Cabines, as well as inside the main building, next to the Guest Reception desk. We ask that you wear shoes and cover-ups in the building.
Check out a book from our kids’ lending library inside the teepee to enjoy reading poolside.
Keep your pets safe and cool at home; only service animals are allowed on the property.
Kids who are not toilet-trained and less than 4 years of age must wear a swim diaper in the pool. Swim diapers are available for $2.00 each at Guest Reception.
Please use family-friendly language so all guests may feel safe and comfortable in the park.
Francis Ford Coppola Winery is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Please let us know how else we can help you have a great day at Francis Ford Coppola Winery.
General Pool and Park:
Q: Can I bring in food and drink in a cooler?
A: We have two restaurant locations on property, RUSTIC and the Pool Cafe, therefore we request that you do not bring in any outside food or drink.
Q: Can I bring my dog?
A: No animals are allowed on the property at any time, except for trained service animals. If you arrive with a pet, and choose to leave it in the car, it cannot be left alone.
Q: Can I bring a floatation device to the pool?
A: Coast Guard Certified Swim Vests are permitted. We cannot allow other items like noodles, tubes, inflatable arm floaties, etc.
Q: Do I bring my own towel and umbrella?
A: We provide towels to use during your visit, and shading is available throughout the pool deck. We ask that you do not bring picnic blankets.
Q: Can I do wine tasting at the pool?
A: Wine tasting is hosted inside daily from 11am - 6pm. Wine tasting is not included with pool or Cabine reservations.
Q: Is smoking permitted on the property?
A: Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. Please see a Guest Services associate for assistance.
Q: How many Cabines can I reserve?
A: Due to the high volume of reservation requests, no more than 3 Cabine reservations can be made prior to April 20, 2018. Additional Cabine reservations will be accepted April 20 – October 27, 2018. Multiple Cabine reservations do not guarantee that lounge chair groups will be together.
Q: How many people can be in each Cabine?
A: A total of four people are included in the price of a Cabine. This includes children 3 years of age and older.
Q: Can I purchase extra pool passes for my friends or family so they can use my Cabine?
A: Cabines are intended for the use of 4 guests only. Exceptions will be made at our discretion, on a case by case basis. Please be aware that pool passes do not come with lounge chairs, and are available for purchase from Guest Services on a first-come, first-serve basis for same day use.
Q: Can I purchase additional lounge chairs?
A: Lounge chairs are a part of Cabine packages only. Please note that children 3 years of age and older are included in the count of 4 lounge chairs that come with your Cabine reservation.
Q: What can I do if I want to reserve multiple lounge chair groups, but there are none next to each other?
A: Lounge chair group reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please consider checking another date to see what is available.
Q: Where can I sit with the purchase of a pool pass?
A: The poolside lawn is reserved for pool pass guests, and white bistro chairs and tables are placed throughout the pool deck for your use.
Q: If there are empty lounge chairs, can I sit in those?
A: Lounge chairs are reserved for Cabine guests all day. In the event that not all Cabines are booked, you are welcome to purchase a Cabine for use that day.
Q: Can I reserve pool passes in advance?
A: Pool passes are available for purchase for same day use at Guest Reception upon arrival, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Q: My child needs a flotation device to swim. Is this allowed?
A: Yes, if your child needs help swimming, please note that for safety reasons only US Coast Guard approved life jackets/vests are allowed.
Q: Can I leave my children at the pool while I go wine tasting?
A: No, children must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.